DSP Control 3kw Solar PV System Pure Sinewave Output
|Place of Origin:||P.R.CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2|
|Packaging Details:||exporting package|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2000 PCS per month|
DSP 3kw Control Solar PV System,
3kw Solar PV System,
DSP 3kw Solar Photovoltaic Power System
Off Grid MPPT Solar Charge Controller Inverter 3kw
Power inverter has two types: Low frequency and High-frequency power inverter.
off-grid inverter is simple which convert the DC power stored within a battery (direct current, 12V, 24V or 48V) into AC power (alternating current, 230-240V) that can be used to run your household items and electrical appliances, from fridges to televisions to mobile phone chargers. Inverters are an essential item for anyone without access to a mains power source, as they can easily provide a plentiful amount of electricity.
Low-frequency inverters have the advantage over high-frequency inverters in two fields: peak power capacity, and reliability. Low-frequency inverters are designed to deal with higher power spikes for longer periods of time than high-frequency inverters.
In fact, low-frequency inverters can operate at the peak power level which is up to 300% of their nominal power level for several seconds, while high-frequency inverters can operate at 200% power level for a small fraction of a second.
The second main difference is reliability: low-frequency inverters operate using powerful transformers, which are more reliable and sturdy than the high-frequency inverter’s MOSFETs, which use electronic switching and more prone to damage, particularly at high power levels.
In addition to these qualities, low-frequency inverters come with a wide range of technical features and capabilities which most high-frequency inverters lack.
|Input Battery Voltage||12/24/48VDC||24/48/96VDC|
|Input Grid Voltage||170-265VAC|
|Input Grid Frequency||45-65Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|Output Voltage||220VAC ±3% (Battery Mode)|
|Output Frequency||50/60HZ ±0.3Hz (Battery Mode)|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sinewave|
|Grid Charge Current||0-35A (Optional) (96V max 15A)|
|Charge & Discharge Current||30A/50A||50A|
|Max PV Input Voltage||Max 50V for 12V, 100V for 24, 150V for 48V|
|Max PV Array Power||600W (12V) / 1200W (24V)||1200W (24V) / 2400W (48V)|
|Protection||Short-Circuit, Overvoltage, Low Voltage, Over Temperature, Overload, Reverse|
|Overload Capacity||110-120% of output maintained for 30 seconds, then turned to bypass. 160% maintained for 300ms.|
|Conversion Mode||Online Interactive|
|Relative Humidity||10-90% Non-condensate|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃~ +75℃|
|Net Weight (kgs)||14.7||17.5||19||30||32||34|
GPOWER Series Toroidal Transformer Low Frequency Pure Sine Wave Inverter With AC charger (AC charger,AC and DC switch time<=8ms,Toroidal Transformer)
City power priority mode, energy-saving mode, battery priority mode, three working modes are optional.
In addition to over-voltage, overload, low-voltage, high temperature and short circuit protection, it also has intelligent speed control air cooling mode.
1.64-bits DSP Intelligent control chipset.
2.LED and LCD display with multi-function,Real-time display of dynamic values.
3.Built-in automatic AC charger and automatic AC mains switcher. Switch time ≤8ms.
4. Protection of low voltage, overvoltage, short circuit, overload and temperature.
5.Continuous stable pure sine wave output with built-in AVR stablizer.
6.3 times surge power,excellent loading capability.
7.50Hz/60Hz automatic recognition.
8. Pure sine wave output wave form, input and output isolation design.
Working Mode Setting:
1. AC Input Priority--- Preferential use of municipal electricity, (household 110V AC) municipal power outage to battery power supply, municipal power to return to municipal power supply!
2. Battery priority mode----Priority should be given to battery power supply. After low voltage protection, the battery will be transferred to market power supply. When the battery is full, the battery will be transferred back to battery power.
3. ECO Mode---Load < 10% automatic sleep and stop output, load > 10% automatic boot back to normal inversion.
4. Generator Mode---Use an unstable AC voltage (such as an alternator) through the inverter's AVR regulator to make the output voltage more stable!
5. Unattended Mode---When the battery is low voltage, the inverter goes into standby state(Power saving state). When the battery restores the voltage value set by yourself (such as solar charging), the inverter will restore the normal output of the inverter, and realize unattended full automatic operation!
Overload Capacity 110%-120% of output could be maintained for 30 seconds,then the output turn to bypass,and more than 160% maintain the 300ms.Intelligent speed control air cooling
Mains Charging Voltage is adjustable
DC 12V Inverter :13.6-14.9VDC
DC 24V Inverter :27.2-29.8VDC
DC 48V Inverter :54.4-59.6VDC
AC input volatage range:85V-135V;
AC input frequency:60Hz(55-65Hz);
Ouput: Conversion efficiency ≥88%;
Ouput voltage:110VAC ±3%(battery mode); Output frequency:±0.5Hz(battery mode) ;
Output wave form:pure sine wave.